Our seniors meal program serves meals at 11:30am Monday through Friday at three sites: at our office on Grand Avenue in Galesburg; at the Blue Bell Towers in Abingdon; and at the Victoria Fire Station. Reserve a meal the day prior or before 8:30am the day of: 309-342-1152. Meals can also be delivered any day.
Full List of Services
VNA Community Services serves all of Knox County. Our programs include:
- Three meal sites in the county for persons 60 and older.
- Home delivered meals
- Information and Assistance
- Benefit Access Transportation Program
- Medicare D
- Health Promotion
- Family Caregiver
- New Age New Image Fitness Center
- Housing and Utility Assistance
- ITAC (Free amplified phones to those who are hard of hearing)
If you would like to know more about our services or to schedule an appointment, call us at the number below or use the blue button to fill out our contact form. We look forward to serving you.